Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Pinch Seasonings Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Basement Flat, 4 Brunswick Place, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 1EB. Our company registration number is 07749653 United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licenced to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or incensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you have ordered any product from Pinch Seasonings and you are not entirely satisfied, then we would like to hear about it. Please email us with your concerns or call us and we will do our utmost to resolve the situation by either refunding you or sending you a replacement product.
All prices shown are in UK Pounds Sterling. Our prices are reviewed periodically, but all prices shown are subject to change.
We accept payment in the following ways:
- By credit card via SagePay - MasterCard, Visa and bank Debit Cards
- Paypal via SagePay
The sale of Pinch Seasonings products shall not be considered complete until we have accepted your offer to purchase them. Our acceptance of your offer to purchase is signified when we process your PayPal, credit/debit card. Pinch Seasonings reserves the right to decline your order at any time up until the moment we charge your credit card.
Orders will be dispatched within 1- 3 days from receipt of order. Should we not be able to dispatch your order within the above time scale we will inform you and offer you the option of a refund.
Orders will be sent by First Class mail and delivered by Royal Mail within 1-3 days after they have been dispatched
Pinch Seasonings does not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.